The Data Standards agreement developed by RCANZ is subject to change as refinements are made.
Three formats are currently accepted by credit reporters the older versions (v3.0, v2.02 and v2.0) and the preferred current version (v3.01).
Associated with this version (v3.1) are a number of related documents which may be accessed from the list below:
- A copy of the Data Validation and Error reporting document for Version 3.01 – which is available here.
- The Corrections Request XML for Version 3.01 – is available here.
- The Corrections Response XML for Version 3.01 – is available here.
- The XML versions of the data standards are available here for the request file and here for the response file.
- An FAQ document relevant to the v3.00 data standards is available here.
The Heads of Agreement including the Principles of Reciprocity ratified by RCANZ is available here:
Companies wishing to commence comprehensive credit reporting are required to notify customers of this. RCANZ members that have done so and the dates of notification are listed below.
|Organisation Name||CR Notification date|
|Latitude / GE||Jun-12|
Further information is available from the menu items on the left.